Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Energy Zapped

It is 95 degrees outside today and I have heard people say, "Boy, this heat zaps my energy".

It does. As do all extreme conditions.



Here is what is noteworthy to me......

When someone says "The heat has zapped my energy", we believe them. We rally around the concept. We understand. We commiserate.

This does not happen with energy zapping in other instances. A day where you have "overspent" your energy points means little to the house brimming with chores. A boss asking you to "have a quick meeting" when you have planned other to dos, can leave you feeling energy zapped.

When you get too hot, you so something about it. You get out of the sun, go inside, regroup.

When your energy gets zapped, are you doing anything about it?

Feeling zapped of your energy leaves you feeling out of control, stressed and can lead to illness.

Learn how to use The 50 Point Energy Plan. Come to a workshop. Ask me when you see me. Budgeting, tracking and managing your energy will keep you from feeling the heat.




No comments:

Post a Comment